Summer Cup Season 1 will be the first ever international ARK: Survival of the Fittest Tournament to be held offline this summer! The tournament will be taking place in Shanghai, during China Digital Entertainment Expo & Conference, ChinaJoy 2016. Teams which advance to the finals will be flown out on July 29th to the 31st to compete in person for this gigantic offline-event with more than $40,000 up for grabs!
Team Leaders must register their tribes through our Summer Cup Tribe system below, between May the 1st and May the 10th and grab their tribe mates to start competing in the Official 4v4 Tournament Mode!
The 40 highest-scoring registered Tournament Mode players during May and June (80 players in total) will be invited to an online Semi Final Match to be held on July 1st, 2016. The Top 8 North American and/or European teams from the Semi Final will then advance to the Official Summer Cup Finals, travelling to Shanghai to play at ChinaJoy!
You will be able to track the current crop of highest-rated survivors through our on-going “Survivor League” rankings in real time at https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/survivor-league/
Information regarding the Summer Cup
- You cannot compete in this Tournament if you are under the age of 18
- Your Team Leader must ensure that when registering your team, you use the same Team Name and Survivor Name in the game, as well register all members of your team.
- You are permitted to have mixed-member teams from different regions, but all of your team members must, for the time being, hail from North America or European Union countries. Future cups will include more regions.
- The top 40 unique registered players in the Tournament League for each month will be invited to the Semi Finals Match.
- If a survivor has placed in the Top 40 twice, it will skip them and then grab the next-best player. Similarly, if a player has placed in the top 40 but has not been registered to take part in the Summer Cup, he or she will be skipped.
- The 80 players from May and June will form 20 teams based on their registration form.
- If there are more than 20 teams who have members among the top 40 each month, the team with more total points will be invited to the semi finals. If teams have the same total points, than the team which has won more matches throughout the qualification period will rank higher.
- Players are expected to adhere to the rules of Survivor League during this qualification process, survivors found to be cheating through the use of unintended mechanics, third party programs, illegally teaming or displaying poor sportsmanship risk being disqualified and absolutely removed from Survival of the Fittest.
- Following the completion of the qualification period, the invited tribes for both the Semi Finals and the Finals will be displayed on the tournament page.
By registering your team to compete in the Summer Cup Season One Qualifiers, you and your tribe mates agree to the above information and that Studio Wildcard holds the right to make any changes to the terms of participation, the methods of qualification, the rules, the dates, and the prizes for Summer Cup as they deem necessary however they will ensure that all participates are made aware of any changes made.
To register to participate in the tournament, simply follow the steps below and we look forward to seeing you in the arena!
Good luck Survivors!